Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Sanaubar's Journal

Sanaubar POV (Point of View)

1) I was so in love with Baba, actually. He was a big man and very straight, he knew what he wanted and did not give much detour with what he was saying or doing.
When I realized, I was pregnant. It was a boy. 2) I think too much about the pregnancy, did not want the baby had a mother like me. Hassan was so correct and I was so .. so me. And the only thing I could decide is to leave it to him, he would take care of it as if it were his life. I gave birth and decided it was time to disappear.

3) I go through many complicated situations, I had to live in too many buildings, I could not pay any rent. I spent days without food and with the help of some people I could continue to live and feed myself. 4) After so long I realized that it was wrong to have left my son alone with his father, not because of the fact that Baba was a bad person, but for the fact that it was a bad decision of mine. My health was not the best, I had to find it, look for it until at least see it for the last time after my life ended.

5) At least he knew that he had made a good decision to look for it. I had found him and I was more than happy. He had a grandson, he was really beautiful. I was going to die happy, meeting my big and strong son, along with his wife and grandson.


*1) The number of the question.
It's like a story, or like she writte this. :)

1 comment:

  1. Marianne, very creative. Just needs a pic! 9/10

    ReplyDelete