Wednesday, April 12, 2017

all about me jessica rodriguez

My name is jessica rodriguez I am a student at urbana high school when I grow up  I want to become a nurse . Growing up I was a sweetheart, everyone loved to be around me until sadly 6 grade hit i was 12 at the time I didn't fit in as much either I was weird and nerdy people would call me names fat,stupid and worse. Every teacher during my 6 grade year gave up on me and they thought less of me. I started to experience a lot of emotions   that I never felt in my whole entire life I started to believe in every word people would say to me or about me I barely passed with a D in 6th grade ,you know what's the worst part of the year was getting bullied on your birthday and feeling you don't deserve to be here. Then 7th and 8th grade hit I was a A and B student I didn't raise my hand or thinking about attending college.  Freshman year i was struggling badly in school I started to give up on life but I kept pushing through. I am now proudly to say I am a student who is doing well in school not focusing on who likes me or not because honestly the only person you have is yourself to   determine your future. I am so glad I got to meet mrs.tufano , mrs. crawford, mrs.shapiro, because they are the type of teachers that will go an extra mile for a student, they make students feel like they are welcomed I know mrs. shapiro is going to turn out to be an amazing teacher.   Mrs.tufano is like a sister to me all the funny memories we had together will be forever cherished in my heart.  Mrs. crawford is very understanding and funny we need more teachers like them. I want to say thank you for everything you guys did for me now I am looking forward to college and pursuing my dreams.


Image result for all about me quotes

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, thank you so much for the kind words. You are doing awesome! 10/10

    ReplyDelete