Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Sanaubars Journal



     

   
                 Today i met my grandson and reunited with my son. My grandson looks just like his father, speaking of his father there is much i have to tell. My son Hassan has grown up to be quite the intelligent young man, i regret leaving him and his father so long ago. I was an ignorant woman not being in my sons life i didn't want to be a mother to a physically challenged baby. I felt embarrassed by you and your polio legged father i wanted to live the life of a beautiful young woman. Though during my older days something didn't feel right, i wasn't whole that's when i found out i needed to find you. I barely found you i grew weak from traveling and collapsed at the door when i arrived. I am so happy that i found you and your family i know you might not forgive me but i want you to. I'm sorry for everything i have caused you.









1 comment: