Wednesday, August 31, 2016

This week i learned that it looks really bad when you get upset with someone and they've done so much for you. It makes you look really ungrateful. I learned that people doesn't have to do anything for you if they don't want to. So when somebody asks you do do something don't get upset if that person already does so much already. I personally have went threw this and when it happened i felt really bad. My mother does so much for our whole entire family and when she asked me to catch the bus i got upset. But after i felt really bad because she runs everybody to death. So that's one lesson i learned. I also learned in spanish if someone doesn't speak the same language as you doesn't mean you have to treat them different. Those are the things i learned this week.               Image result for quotes saying don't be ungrateful

No comments:

Post a Comment